This notice governs your use of our website and any materials or feeds provided on or by them (the “Sites”). In general, we believe that website terms and conditions are too complicated and are drafted without a common-sense appreciation of the real risks involved. We have tried to keep these terms simple because we believe that people who come to the Sites are responsible adults who understand, without being told by us, the nature of the information provided here, and the extent to which they can and can’t rely on it. But having said that, at a minimum we do have to say the following:
– We are not your lawyers and you are not our client merely because you visit or read something on the Sites or send us an e-mail or a fax
– The Site does not contain legal advice
– We practice law in Ontario, Canada alone
– We try to ensure that the information on the Sites is timely and accurate, but cannot guarantee it. You use the Site at your own risk and they are provided “as is”
– Any links we provide to third-party material are for convenience only, and do not imply endorsement from Rovet Law
– Note: e-mail is not a secure medium for communication. If you want to use a secure medium, contact us and we can discuss the appropriate arrangements
© Rovet Law – Some Rights Reserved: This Site is licensed under a Creative Commons License, although some of the works referenced on this Site may be separately licensed.